This tourist pass includes the following attractions:
- Magritte Museum
- Charlier Museum
- Cinquantenaire Museum
- BELvue Museum
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Musical Instruments Museum
Click on the following link to see all the attractions included:
Depending on how long you’re staying in Brussels for, you can choose the pass which is most suited for your needs:
- 24 hours: € 27 (US$ 31.90)
- 48 hours: € 35 (US$ 41.40)
- 72 hours: € 43 (US$ 50.80)
Where to purchase the Brussels Card?
The Brussels Card can be purchased online and you can go and pick it up in various parts of Brussels, like the tourist office in the Grand Place.