Enjoy American-style music and delicious food with the Hard Rock Cafe Lunch or Dinner. Have fun at the popular restaurant in the Belgian capital at the Grand Place.
Hard Rock Cafe Lunch or Dinner
The Hard Rock Cafe Brussels is located in a former 16th century house at the Grand Place, the most beautiful square in the Belgian capital and one of the most beautiful in Europe!
This restaurant will delight rock 'n' roll fans, as you can admire lyrics of songs handwritten by Guns N'Roses. There are also cult objects on display, such as a lace suit worn by Madonna and Elvis Presley's military cap, worn by the king of rock during his time in the US Army between 1958 and 1960.
The Hard Rock Cafe Brussels is also one of the best places in the city to enjoy food in the purest American style in the heart of the Belgian capital. Its hamburgers are one of its main specialities, although you can also enjoy other delicious dishes such as nachos, sandwiches or chicken fingers.
When you make your reservation, you can choose one of the following menus:
- Gold Menu: Check the menu consisting of a main course, a dessert and a drink with this link.
- Diamond menu: Check the menu consisting of a starter, main course, dessert and drink with this link.
The Hard Rock Cafe Brussels opens at the following times:
- Monday to Thursday and Sundays: from 12 pm to 10 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays: from 12 pm to 11 pm
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 34.40
Per personUS$ 40.90
Menu from the chosen category.
Refreshments, coffee or tea.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).
Grand Place, 12A.