Become a master chef for a day and learn how to make your own mouthwatering Belgian chocolates with the help of a professional chocolate maker during a 2-hour workshop in Brussels.
Belgian Chocolate Workshop
Greet your guide in front of the Town Hall in the Grand Place (Brussels’ central square) at 2:30 pm to begin this unique Belgian chocolate making class.
Follow your English-speaking guide to the Chocolaterie Zaabär, a centrally located chocolate factory and store. After exploring the factory, you will be handed an apron, gloves and a chef hat, so you can start your workshop. Initiate your class by learning the easiest baking techniques and then progressively learn the trickier side of this profession with your expert chocolate maker.
Make a delicious chocolate bar, which you will later enjoy. Then, master how to make mendiants. These are flat round chocolates made with hazelnuts, raisins and sometimes candied fruit. They're finger-licking good!
Afterwards, your chef will teach you to make the best pralines. These chocolates with tasty fillings, sometimes liquid, were created for the first time in the twentieth century and since then, have become a symbol of Belgian bonbons. They will delight all those with a sweet tooth!
After a fun-filled workshop, your guide will take you back to the Grand Place.
Discover Brussels’ finest chocolate shops
Discover the best chocolate stores in Brussels on our chocolate tour of the capital of Belgium, which also includes a tasting of several bonbons and pralines.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 9 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 9 and 16|
|Belgian chocolate workshop||
Belgian chocolate workshop
Children between 9 and 16US$ 58.70
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Demonstration and workshop with a professional Belgian chocolate maker.
Ingredients and baking utensils to make a variety of chocolates.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Brussels).
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Grand Place in Brussels