Become a master chef for a day and learn how to make your own mouthwatering Belgian chocolates with the help of a professional chocolate maker during a 2-hour workshop in Brussels.
Belgian Chocolate Workshop
At the appointed time, we'll meet at 11 rue Lebeau. At this central address in Brussels, next to the Royal Library of Belgium, we'll start the chocolate workshop.
First, you'll be welcomed with a cup of hot chocolate. While you enjoy this drink, we'll give you a brief overview of the history of Belgian chocolate and its secrets. After this introduction, we'll start the workshop with a demonstration on how to temper the chocolate. The master chocolatiers will teach us the simplest and most effective techniques for this.
Then it will be time to move from theory to practice. You'll be able to make your own creations of truffles, lollipops and much more - there are lots of creative varieties of pastries!
At the end of the workshop, which will last about 1 hour, you can take the chocolate products you have made with you to show off your dessert making skills to family and friends.
Brussels Chocolate Tour
If you want to discover the most famous chocolate establishments in the Belgian capital, we recommend this chocolate tour of Brussels, where you'll discover the most famous chocolate shops and boutiques in Brussels. This guided tour also includes the tasting of various chocolates and pralines.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Belgian chocolate workshop
Over 61sUS$ 35.90
Children between 6 and 15US$ 29.90
Children under 6not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Demonstration and workshop with a professional Belgian chocolate maker.
Ingredients and baking utensils to make a variety of chocolates.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Rue Lebeau, 11.